Motivated by a recent post, The 7 Links Challenge, by Digital Photography Magazine, I’ve decided to participate in this interesting post challenge as well. The idea behind the challenge is to list 7 interesting facts about yourself and your site in an easy to read format. So, I hope you enjoy and encourage you to post your “7 Links” below or provide a link back to us with your own posting.
- Your first post – the first post I wrote on photography didn’t start with this blog. I had another blog that was supposed to chronicle the 365-day project called “A Picture’s Worth 365,000 Words.” I went gang busters for a couple months, then it slowly died.
- A post you enjoyed writing the most – Welcome to my new home This is my first post on the new blog. I had a great set-up on my old one and tried to transition it from the 365-day project to one about my photography, but the lay-out was driving me batty. So, I started over here and am so much more happy!
- A post which had a great discussion –I need your help! I asked everyone help me narrow down which photo to use in an upcoming exhibit and not only did it garner comments, but many more voted. I used the response to chose which photo to submit and it is currently hanging in the Middletown Area Arts Collective (until Aug. 3, 2010).
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written –Going totally off topic here and sharing a whole blog rather than just one post. In addition to loving photography I am a major baseball fan, specifically the Philadelphia Phillies. I love Chicks Dig the Longball. I love that it’s a blog written by women all about baseball and it’s smart. I long to write for them. If anyone knows how to get me in touch with them, please let me know!
- A post with a title that you are proud of – I feel small On the old blog, I basically titled entries with the date. Then I started giving nice titles and I like this one the best, mostly because the photo associated with it makes me laugh.
- A post that you wish more people had read –Right now, I’m really happy with how many people are supporting me with this blog. In general, I guess I wish more people have visited the 365 blog, but I’m thrilled that friends/family/strangers are checking out my work now, when I am taking it more seriously.
- Your most visited post ever – I need your help! Same as the most comments. It was so helpful having in-put for which photo to use. And it was interesting that the one selected wasn’t the one I liked the best!
So, there you have it ,The 7 Post Challenge. Feel free to comment below or take the challenge yourself and share with me YOUR top 7!